There is no other weaving mill in the United States like Newcastle Fabrics Corp. We manufacture a wide range of decorative and technical fabrics for many different applications. Our fabrics for window and wall coverings are well known for their beauty, durability, and versatility. This has led designers to use them in their contract projects, including offices, retail stores, and restaurants.
Our acoustic fabrics are also popular and have been used in schools, churches, and sound studios while our industrial fabrics have even been used in the space program. Our company in Maxton, NC, looks forward to sharing all of our technical fabrics with you.
Castle Green – Policy
Newcastle Fabrics Corp. manufactures and markets environmentally responsible fabrics for the window and wall covering industries. All elements used to construct and color our products are made from materials that are deemed safe by our suppliers.
Many of our products are made with recyclable or sustainable components. Newcastle Fabrics Corp. is where social responsibility is woven into the fabric.*
*MSDS info is available by request for any of our fabrics.
- Our Website is designed to show you our products and let you communicate with us quickly and easily.
- Newcastle Fabrics Corp. is a family-owned business founded in 1949.
- Daniel Sr. has been in the textile industry since 1973, and started working at Newcastle in 1980.
- With 40 plus years of experience, Daniel Sr. brings his best skills to the company that he now owns–working alongside his son Daniel Jr.
- Daniel Jr. has worked in the textile industry since 1997.
- With 20 years of experience, Daniel Jr. brings his best customer care to excel as vice president of the company.